KoolSaVaS

Sound Abuse - music room

Sound Abuse - music room   49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to have a music room at RGC, where we talk about music and other things next to gaming and where we may have some special events?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

Hey all users,

I am thinking to reopen my old room Sound Abuse .

It was a room, where every user could post, discuss and talk just about music,  about their favorite songs and artists. People enjoyed it.

The room became a like a chill lounge for users to enjoy something which all of us have in common - the music - just next to gaming. 

The room was free to join for everyone.

We collected alot of artists and songs, we had alot of conversation next to gaming and we made a quiz bot where users could also win prizes.

Now i want you to decide to reopen this room or not. So if you agree to have that room back to bring some more interest into rgc, next to gaming, then vote with !support

So far, there will be minimum 100 positive votes, i will reopen the room for you guys.

PS: if anyone is able to make a quiz bot, you can pm me here on forum or at rgc.

Thanks for your time and letz see if you guys are willing to bring more interest and fun into our client.

In love,

KoolSaVaS

!vote yes

even on a gaming client, we all sometimes feel like taking a break to watch something or listen to our favorite music, that'll be great if RGC has that too ^_^ !

yes yes yes

Great option so we no longer play the game we were afk to hear our favorite songs

:) well i dont want anyone to stop gaming, i just want to give our users the chance to discuss about something else next to gaming and to chill between some games. Music is a key in our lifes, RGC has to give everyone the option to open their doors with this key.

Everyone is free to do what he wants. But thanks for your vote. ;)

yes yes

It is a good option to open that room   , 
I say yes

Has my vote

i vote yes
great idea!!!

!Yes

I Like the Idea i am looking for various songs and artists

Also a wide knowledge of other genres

!Support !Yes

Why Better Do not do it Inside the game When we're in game It's possible to speak with a microphone to whore the rats >:v 
Boto That would be super cool if they would.
My boto because of this is yes

Posted (edited)

Yes GO! :)

Edited by YaphetS|^^

It isn't better to make a rgc raidcall channel for all? that way not only you can talk about music, you can share and listen with everyone too and it even supports mic so you can play while talking with your friends/team

I would vote that yes, but what the hell do they play singing?