Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LegionLucifer

Cannot loggin

3 posts in this topic

Dear Admin,

I cannot loggin Ranked gaming client due to protocol and overload.What does it mean and do you have any other activity for update software and I have been waiting for your reply as soon as possible.I want to play this game eargerly.

Posted (edited)

You may try to join rgc two or three times. The problem is not caused by non connection only, its also caused by low connection thro our server. In general it means you think your connection is fine cause you can use Web Browsers but to log into rgc its not enough to make you join.

It sometimes doesnt make you join rgc on the first try.

But thats caused by your own connection. It happens sometimes to me aswell, when there is a storm for example.

-> protocol error

"Server overload" can be caused by too many user try to join rgc at the same time ( after a maintenance ) or if we are getting attackt.

But currently there shouldnt be any new updates/maintenances.

Anyway just try to click login a few times

If that problem wont be solved by trying some more times to log in, then please contact your ISP first to ask for your connection problem, if they cant help you, then i please you to contact roger at [email protected]

also, I recommend you to download the client from here 

- Latest Patch RGC http://www.mediafire.com/file/p77l250j2o9ayoa/Ranked+Gaming+Client.rar

And allow it to patch completely,then run the client in administrator mode(right click and run as administrator)

and try to turn off your firewall sometimes firewall disabling the program to work or give allow from it

Edited by Csoon

When this happens that means your internet connection is very poor/week or somehow your router or antivirus or windows firewall's blocking the connection try to turn off all the firewall's then retry if didn't work then it is your connection not affording the connection between the RGC.

Check out this screenshot and you may get what I mean.

http://prntscr.com/kqnvn9

or try to re-download the latest RGC version as mentioned above.

Edited by #Forbidden