Z0diaç

Two computers in the same LAN - Lag

9 posts in this topic

I have been experiencing some strange lag issues when me and my brother play using RGC. It does not happens always, but often one of us get heavy lag. We are using the same wi-fi.

it's your internet and maybe it's weak , try to contact your internet service provider

I'm using a 60 mbps internet and it is working properly. It works well with other games. I doubt it can be the internet itself. I believe it may be some kind of bug, as it happens randomly. That's why I wonder if someone else had the same problem.

Thanks for posting anyway.

how many is your ping ? what about when both of you are playing ? join support room to help better . type in rgc /j support

Wifi is unstable most of times , you should prefer Direct cable connection while playing online games in order to get good experience.

Try using ethernet cable for both pc or lappy and share the experience.

3 horas atrás, Spy disse:

how many is your ping ? what about when both of you are playing ? join support room to help better . type in rgc /j support

It's around 85 ms. When it's normal, the ping stand the same for both of us.

When the issues start, one of us stay at 85 ms and the other get like 140-160 (but seems worse than it).

2 horas atrás, Genesis disse:

Wifi is unstable most of times , you should prefer Direct cable connection while playing online games in order to get good experience.

Try using ethernet cable for both pc or lappy and share the experience.

I have worked on this before. I tested the cable and the issue stand still.

Posted (edited)

Update: I tried something and it actually worked.

After the lag starts, disconnecting from RGC solves the problem. The client won't let me close it, but if I turn off my internet for 10-15 seconds, it will disconnect from RGC client and the lag stops.

I know it is disconnecting cause when the game end and I go back to the client, it will show that I was disconnected from RGC...

I think this is really a bug and if someone is interested on solving this, then I think this information will be usefull.

Edited by Z0diaç

I have many problems with lags sometimes too, and i try all kinds of solution here and it still didnt work as well, can you share more our community understando your solution to fix it???

Thank you for attention and happy game!!!

It will be forwarded to the development team to check it out.

But let's assume there is no bug, try to turn off windows updates also try to turn off your anti-virus.

There is a program named Netlimiter you can use it to see what your PC is using while it's connected to the internet, it might help you finding the problem.