*Sigh*

Cant Create Forum Account

10 posts in this topic

Well, I created an account because I suck at this game too much that my points dropped below 1300 in my server. Luckily, This Account I created was successful and I was able to reach atleast 1530 of points (I think I improved :D ) But as far as I know if you create an account you will automatically have an account here in forums like what I did to this account . But, my new account doesnt create it's automatic forum account which said when I tried to login that my my display name doesnt belong to any account.. I hope you will fix this bug and if this aint a bug.. Where can I register for my new account ??

New account Display Name: Null&Void

Thank you !!!

Use your account name not display name to log-in and make sure you are using correct account name and password.

I Already tried using that but, nothing happen
Account name: GsGambit

Thanks for reply

Posted (edited)

Seems like you mistyped your account name because I searched for it on the RGC and the results was as you see down.

[ERROR] The specified username doesn't exist.

Edited by #Medivh

Sir I swear its GsGambit

username: GsGambit

DisplayName: Null&Void

go here http://admin.rankedgaming.com

enter username: GsGambit

and enter password , anything you use in RGC for Login in connection !

if you used change name item in shop you should login with both account to fix your change account in forum too !

Posted (edited)

It is really strange because once u register an account on the RGC, it creates automatically a forum account too.

Can you contact me at the RGC? /w #Medivh

I'll fix it for you.

Or try this use "  Null&Void  " name and password to log-in on the forum.

Edited by #Medivh

I'll try to contact you sir. But I'm still busy at my work. Thank you Sir ! :D I'll contact you when I'm free thanks !!!

@#Medivh Thank you for helping but I already fixed it by using sir @Spy Method. Thank you So much for helping :D Now I can report Leavers afk and spoilers ! THank you so much for helping me :D

#RGC ROCKS !!!

You're welcome , thanks to #medivh , i hope so he join Support soon ! if you had any problem ask it in technical support , or state it in /j Support in Client !