BIANCAツ

PC Games RTS and FPS

9 posts in this topic

Can Anyone Recommend me with an FPS , RTS Games that are good and has a Decent Storyline and i would love it to be Open World too.

I Like Fallout  for FPS and Company OF Heroes 1 and 2 For RTS .

Posted (edited)

I would recommend Just Cause 3.

But if you do choose to buy that game and start playing it, only thing i can guarantee you after you played that game for long...long time, you'll find yourself at 4-AM-REDBULL-INDUCED-SELF-HATRED-FUELLED-GAMING-EXTRAVAGANZA.

so let me be clear! 

You will not sleep!

You will not eat!

You will not go out of your room!

and when finally your family member shuts power to the whole house, you'll leave your room like this59247c8e90ed7_wifioff.png.7cc0dc47c8aae1d49cf172882cf2dd17.png

and when you finally drain last atom of strenght to walk down the hallway and you look yourself in the mirror this is how you`re going to look:gollum.thumb.png.573e77a47d8d64765f1e5d56225fb78e.png

So choose wisely!

Edited by RedReddington

well ty for those i would check them out  but i like games also like Prototype 1 and 2 kinda sort too for open worlds any of you guys have suggestions?

Posted (edited)

On 5/23/2017 at 9:27 PM, BIANCAツ said:

Can Anyone Recommend me with an FPS , RTS Games that are good and has a Decent Storyline and i would love it to be Open World too.

I Like Fallout  for FPS and Company OF Heroes 1 and 2 For RTS .

Try TIMESPLITTERS - FUTURE PERFECT

TimeSPlitters.jpg.7a5760ef6c7d97ea76dbb00b28700564.jpg

STORYLINE ★★★★★        GAMEPLAY ★★★★★         AWESOMENESS ★★★★★

Edited by ∑GOMAFIAx