Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cyano

A good Suggestion to make RGC better.

10 posts in this topic

Most of rooms are inactive even they got prizes or monthly events. This problem won't be solved unless, you make public rooms with limit capacity such as EU public with 500 no. of players.. However, this limit is not restricted for DM or GM members. They can enter even the room is full.

The benefits of these suggestions lead to; Goldmember ship will be valuable and most of players will buy it, that will make a good profit for RGC. Second thing is other rooms will be active and players can enjoy with monthly events and the multiplicity of the client.

Cheers,

Edited by Cyano

8 hours ago, GGWPTHX4PTS said:

dont take suggestions from arabs please

Don't be discriminatory and/or racist. Please.

Anyone is allowed to make suggestions to improve RGC.

On 2/5/2018 at 4:08 PM, Cyano said:

Most of rooms are inactive even they got prizes or monthly events. This problem won't be solved unless, you make public rooms with limit capacity such as EU public with 500 no. of players.. However, this limit is not restricted for DM or GM members. They can enter even the room is full.

The benefits of these suggestions lead to; Goldmember ship will be valuable and most of players will buy it, that will make a good profit for RGC. Second thing is other rooms will be active and players can enjoy with monthly events and the multiplicity of the client.

Cheers,

The problem with this is that it would make it harder for friends to play together, and the user experience is the most important thing

@Cyano

So you're suggesting to go back to Garena ? That was the most annoying thing: to not be able to play in the same room as your other 3 friends. And you might say: ok it's fine, you can all switch to Room 2. But it;s not. In time, Room 1 becomes the main room, where good games happen. And Room 2 is the backup room where "i don't care" , "whatever" kind of guys join. 

And after some time everyone will want to play in Room 1, and then get frustrated .. and welcome back to Garena. 

The point of the above is to understand that on garena, the 225 players/room was never the issue. They could have make it 512 , the story would have been the same.

Edited by FutureMistake

Thank you for your reply, 

Any change should has drawbacks. I think the problem will be;  How the players will notice these changes it will take time. Anyway that was a suggestion has advantages and drawbacks. And about the user experince it can be moderated by them especially users who have good reputation. It can be started by just 1-2 adjusted rooms ex: eu public 2 that eventually will make players to play in different rooms untill they get used to play in many rooms.

Another suggestion to make active forum is to make prizes for active members as the forum is a quite inactive.

Actually the forum seems pretty active .. but on the ban/unban sections. If you ask me, there are 2 little english users or "interested" in the RGC development 
Also regarding the increase in income/better monetization .. why aren't they making the stuff in the shop ? I see disabled/not implemented shop items for the past 3y or so ?

On 2/12/2018 at 11:11 PM, FutureMistake said:

Actually the forum seems pretty active .. but on the ban/unban sections. If you ask me, there are 2 little english users or "interested" in the RGC development 
Also regarding the increase in income/better monetization .. why aren't they making the stuff in the shop ? I see disabled/not implemented shop items for the past 3y or so ?

Because we are not interested in a money grab. Sure getting more money would be nice to help fund more development, but there are always other things to be improved. The person who added those to the shop was a web developer that was working with us at the time. Unfortunately most of the ideas were controversial so we never approved them. They were PayToWin items and we never settled on this issue. For example it would let you get increased points for winning games and decreased points for losing games. Feel free to discuss this.

One item I do agree with is the exp gain item, however the base XP system for your account in RGC is currently broken. So that cannot be added before the XP system is fixed. And we simply do not know what else to offer for a "Platinum" Membership. Focussing on problems that were impacting RGC users was always the top priority. We have only recently become available to work on other things as all the problems as such have been resolved so now it's time to add new features.

No pay2win, fair enough.

Possible ideas for Premium/platinum member: 

--- special stuff on forum [ a badge, colored nickname, some emoticons pack unlocked :like in dota2 ] So this way, they also engage on forum ?
--- being able to use colors in rgc chat ? [i know colors worked for a while]

--- access to a private room where they get in closer contact with staff .. for either issue fixing, or client development ?

--- posibiliy to use GIFs as avatars

idk , these are just from the top of my head. Pretty sure if you'd give it some interest and focus, you'd come with better ideas.