Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NervousWizard

Privacy matters

7 posts in this topic

In RGC when someone adds you on their friendlist you can't stop them from doing that. It likes they are following you everywhere, like a pair of eyes watching your actions what you're doing and you can't stop it. This is sad.

I hope some system is introduced like the user gets the option the confirm or delete friend requests, like facebook.

Posted (edited)

Well if you look it that way, it would seem very creepy and uncomfortable indeed but look at the bright side - you have fans : )

Edited by ∑GOMAFIAx

There are many problems and lacking parts with the friends/buddy system. Most annoying being the fact that "haters" can add you, and hunt you in games. Or unwanted users can see your activity and when you join.

They all have been since notified (3-4y ago ?), but as I said many times ... Roger (as the sole client coder) has no time for adding features/improve RGC, except critical issues.

Sorry, but that's how it is, .. and will (indefinitely) be. The last major rgc improvement was 1year ago. Nothing spectacular since.

PS: Personally, it breaks my heart to see this "Suggestion" forum so active, but knowing it's kind of useless.

Theres only one coder in world? Find another one and pay him and you will solve all of your "problems"

Posted (edited)

The developing language is kind of rarely used Qt 5. In the world of IT, rare means expensive. And to find someone as good/dedicated/knowledgeable  as Roger is close to null. 

BUT ALL IS NOT LOST. You can hold hands and pray for his poor soul, and hope that his brain cancer gets cured.

Edited by developer