•Yapzor•

SG BOT GONE WILD !!!

8 posts in this topic

Please Repair the SG bot in Asia coz having a problem 6pm-12mn, can't play well, DC problem 

These happen for nearly almost 2 weeks and there is no any, official statements from the staffs they all just told to re-login the RGC and that is. 

I can confirm this too, I played a game today hosted by SG bot and suddenly everyone started to lose the connection then everyone lost the connection.

First of all, UK & Egypt users are recommended to play at (EU) Public. .SG bot is designed for Asian users. The fact that you guys disconnect or have high ping in .sg bot cannot possible indicate there is an issue.

Having said that, the current .sg bot is experiencing problems at daily peak times. The issue has been reported to Charbel and a fix including both programming and hardware is underway as we speak. We ask you to kindly bear with us during this process and thank you very much for your patience.

but it was has been around for few weeks I really don't see any improvements. it crashes during the peak times when the server is overload by players, as the bot is used by Asia public, PH and the asia room region which normally full with players at Asia night time and the problem dc arising, is that so, shall consider upgrading the capacity of the virtual server units  or limited the bot from creating games when its reach the limits, like 40 games or something, so people cannot sign the game and have to quenue... it really annoying when the game is in middle and suddenly disconnected, and have to re-login and restart the Warcraft...(unfair those palyers who pay many efforts in that game)

hope admin can tell what is really happen for this instead of bureaucratic explanations which has been heard so many times  in the lobby

Edited by Lamy2000

you can now play freely 

if problem persist contact me @Berrys

or /j support 

-thanks

The problem is that the servers are under attack by malicious people that DDoS the server, they also DDoS all our other servers, but the servers outside of Asia have better protection, that is why they are less affected by this problem. We are very sorry for any inconveniences caused. I have personally fixed all other bugs and crashes that are related to our software. The reason why people DC are the attacks.

15 hours ago, Admin said:

The problem is that the servers are under attack by malicious people that DDoS the server, they also DDoS all our other servers, but the servers outside of Asia have better protection, that is why they are less affected by this problem. We are very sorry for any inconveniences caused. I have personally fixed all other bugs and crashes that are related to our software. The reason why people DC are the attacks.

already no more dc but sometimes ping will increase in the midst of game,