MariellTapang

Hello, Girl Gamer Here. IGN(MariellTapang)

9 posts in this topic

Hello Guys! 

I'm a Girl Gamer. Yes, I know. only few female gamers left in RGC but classic is still the best. YAY!

My Ingame name is "MariellTapang" I'm always active looking for some Pro players to play with. 

you can either whisper and highlight me in RGC or message me in my facebook account. https://www.facebook.com/mariell.tapang

Before you add me on facebook. message me that your from RGC so i'll accept you. I Don't accept random guys. Only guys who i can play with.

Thats all. 

Bow :D 

Type /j saints
when you log in guys and auto join. 
Thats my public clan channel. anyone is welcome but joining my clan needs skills.

If i dont see you play but you want to join Saints you need atleast
==> 600 games played or 2k points anyroom. 
If we play together and you play so bad I Wont hesitate to kick you off clan. but youre still welcome in clan channel.

If i see you play and i see you have Potential i will invite you 
even if you have less than 1k points or you only have 50games.

Hello and welcome to RGC, don't you know there is a room made for female players on RGC ? and you can join it anytime, just whisper me on my account PsYCHzZz and I will be getting you to know other female players here on RGC ^.^

On 4/29/2018 at 6:02 PM, PsYCHzZz said:

Hello and welcome to RGC, don't you know there is a room made for female players on RGC ? and you can join it anytime, just whisper me on my account PsYCHzZz and I will be getting you to know other female players here on RGC ^.^

hello there :D yes im aware about girls gaming. last time i wanted to join there when i wanted ranks and saw the advertisement about whisper "thisguy" but when i tried it. that guy was offline. but now im not a rank hunter anymore so im pretty okay with the rooms that i have with. but if i ever see you at /j saints ill do whisper you about that :D i might join that channel :D

1 hour ago, MariellTapang said:

hello there :D yes im aware about girls gaming. last time i wanted to join there when i wanted ranks and saw the advertisement about whisper "thisguy" but when i tried it. that guy was offline. but now im not a rank hunter anymore so im pretty okay with the rooms that i have with. but if i ever see you at /j saints ill do whisper you about that :D i might join that channel :D

haha, hello there, it has never been a guy who does the verification process, but ooookay, we will see about it, have a nice day/night!

On 4/29/2018 at 6:02 PM, PsYCHzZz said:

Im not so familiar on how to use this quote thing :3 

what i meant was message "thisguy" because i cant remember the name who i was supposed to whisper if i wanted to join GG channel. i dont know the gender of who i was supposed to /w thats why i said thisguy xD

On 5/4/2018 at 6:48 PM, MariellTapang said:

Im not so familiar on how to use this quote thing :3 

what i meant was message "thisguy" because i cant remember the name who i was supposed to whisper if i wanted to join GG channel. i dont know the gender of who i was supposed to /w thats why i said thisguy xD

No worries! maybe we be talking there later ^^

Hello guys, take a private room pls. Thank you xD