big_Head@ugly

Simple request

6 posts in this topic

hi guys , i been here for 7years now at least , rgc is almost my life i swear i love you all for offering us this amazing client where we enjoy day and night really thank you!!

I know it might seems a bit silly , but i just ask if you can fix pings in europe public ?  many people with 200+pings keep ruining games again and again ,

can you like make max ping autokick 120 ms?  please enlight me thank you

If what you requested actually takes place . 90% of the rgc population wont be able to play at all  .

120ms is like 0.12 seconds delay  which as you said is playable .and also 200 ms is 0.2 secs - 1 sec delay . which is also actually playable . Not all can afford a good internet . and we already have a system to kick anything above 400ms , i guess

Any way nice effort

Hope you have satisfying games in future  

Good day 

On 4/5/2017 at 9:08 PM, Gokul^rama_ezn said:

If what you requested actually takes place . 90% of the rgc population wont be able to play at all  .

120ms is like 0.12 seconds delay  which as you said is playable .and also 200 ms is 0.2 secs - 1 sec delay . which is also actually playable . Not all can afford a good internet . and we already have a system to kick anything above 400ms , i guess

Any way nice effort

Hope you have satisfying games in future  

Good day 

I agree with him, I am from India and we have very poor economy, the isps are so sad and what you requested is absurd. I know you face the problem, just think how frustrating is it for laggers.