big_Head@ugly

Simple request

8 posts in this topic

hi guys , i been here for 7years now at least , rgc is almost my life i swear i love you all for offering us this amazing client where we enjoy day and night really thank you!!

I know it might seems a bit silly , but i just ask if you can fix pings in europe public ?  many people with 200+pings keep ruining games again and again ,

can you like make max ping autokick 120 ms?  please enlight me thank you

If what you requested actually takes place . 90% of the rgc population wont be able to play at all  .

120ms is like 0.12 seconds delay  which as you said is playable .and also 200 ms is 0.2 secs - 1 sec delay . which is also actually playable . Not all can afford a good internet . and we already have a system to kick anything above 400ms , i guess

Any way nice effort

Hope you have satisfying games in future  

Good day 

On 4/5/2017 at 9:08 PM, Gokul^rama_ezn said:

If what you requested actually takes place . 90% of the rgc population wont be able to play at all  .

120ms is like 0.12 seconds delay  which as you said is playable .and also 200 ms is 0.2 secs - 1 sec delay . which is also actually playable . Not all can afford a good internet . and we already have a system to kick anything above 400ms , i guess

Any way nice effort

Hope you have satisfying games in future  

Good day 

I agree with him, I am from India and we have very poor economy, the isps are so sad and what you requested is absurd. I know you face the problem, just think how frustrating is it for laggers.

Its a public room, public means everyone can play it, we can not make players from other countries or players with low inet, not to play at pub rooms. All we can do and all we are trying is to ban them for some days with our autobansystem (it has currently some bugs which have to be fixed) or manuell if User report leavers on forum. Iam sorry but even iam a player of europe pub and sometimes i have problems with my provider, i try not to play when there are problems but i can never know the exactly time when problems are caused. So i can talk for evreryone who ever had ping issues, that almost no1 is happy if he laggs and its not on purpose, all are sorry but refusing players from other nations not to play at pubs is wrong, cause some Players from those nations are fine and on zhe other hand there are Players from same Nation who can have probs aswell.

I hope you can understand that and feel with other users. 

I just wanna add..... sometimes, but those is realy rarely, rgc gaming servers have problems, so everyone is lagging at this time, who is playing on this gaming server (bot). We apologize for it and we are always trying to avoid such issues and i think its going fine for most of the time.

If this isnt happening, we can not fix players ping. Its their job to fix by contacting their Internet Service Providers or having less downloads while playing but we can not help them. Ping is issued by the location of the player through the location of our gaming Server.