Monkeys|4ever

Give us techies back :(

40 posts in this topic

Support.. techies hero was high impact I think was a crucial for dota map, how come they deleted it? give it back please, thanks.

Support.. techies hero was high impact I think was a crucial for dota map, how come they deleted it? give it back please, thanks.

RGC has proved that it's against islam and muslims in general, so it did remove techies.

in order to prove your good intentions towards Islam you must return techies back to Julia

!support  Techies was one of the relaxing , have fun heros which many could play with no problems it helped balance many games and if used correctly can be very useful to the team. I think the hero should be put back into the map because of its help in keeping this game fun for a longer period of time, which I think is in everybody's interest.

Edited by Tinker

!support

missed to play techies its one of my fav heroes even am a youtuber with techies :D

!support

Bring back that little bastard please :D

[20:06] StοnedThror.: Ace ask DreadWinG PLEASE who is the best Techie player

[20:06] »Assassin|DreadWinG: you spread it before Ace

[20:06] »Assassin|DreadWinG: but in my opinion

>>>>>>[20:06] »Assassin|DreadWinG: best tks is Thror.

[20:07] »Assassin|DreadWinG: amazing

Edited by 4everPro:)

10 minutes ago, Ace said:

!support

missed to play techies its one of my fav heroes even am a youtuber with techies :D

74963.gif

that I return techies is a good hero and fun

1 hora atrás, GODOFEVERYTHING disse:

A RGC provou que é contra o islam e os muçulmanos em geral, então ele removeu técnicos.

A fim de provar suas boas intenções em relação ao Islã, você deve devolver os técnicos de volta a Julia

wtf ? hahahaha Maomé