Cedric

bug report : 6.88n b3

19 posts in this topic

Report any bug encountered here.

Give every detail you can provide.

Also provide replay, use https://uploadfiles.io to upload it.

Posted (edited)

Lone Druid lvl 2 (Rabid) + Enemys Cycloe or tornado

If someone cyclone or tornado you or Your Bear (Rabid) will be remove from you for nothing reason Please fix this

Edited by Lord...Cyrax

I went to this map without players, pick invoker hero, collected the artifact SHIVA'S GUARD active ability does not work for this item.

necro se queda quieto durante algunos segundos cada un rato

Weaver ult dosen't work time lapse it's casting it but it dosen't time lapse weaver back.. It's not working...

okey mira explico el bug es " CUANDO MINIMIZAS LA VENTANA DEL DOTA ,YA LUEGO AL QUERER ENTRAR NO TE DEJA (PORQUE SE VUELVE NEGRA LA PANTALLA),Y NO QUEDA MAS Q CERRAR EL DOTA ;

Los graficos le quitan lo orginial al tradicional Warcraf Frozen Trone .. cuanao pickeas al DOM .... el personaje es AXE .... seria bueno que siguieran mejorando el actual Warcraf :)

hola seria bueno que pongan también el modo all pick igual al de dota 2 ranked (piénsenlo bien por favor por favor no me dejen en visto)

The All Pick mode in ranked matches works different than the regular All Pick mode, and is called "Ranked Matchmaking".

• At first, every player has 15 seconds to vote for a hero to get banned.
    • All players select a hero at the same time.
    • A hero may only be voted once. Two players cannot vote for the same hero.
    • The game displays heroes as they are voted on, but not who voted.
    • After the 15 seconds, half of the heroes that were voted on get randomly selected and banned.
    • The number of bans is equal to half the total number of votes. If there is an odd number of votes, the number of bans is randomly rounded up or down.
    • The random ban selection chooses at most 3 heroes from one specific team's votes, so it is more evenly split.
  • Right after the banning phase, the picking phase begins.
    • Teams alternate picking. Whenever it is a team's turn to pick, anyone on that team can pick for themselves.
    • Teams have up to 30 seconds to pick a hero. If the timer expires, each player that hasn't selected a hero loses 2 gold per second. The selection will stay on this team until a hero is picked.
    • Once a selection is made, it immediately switches to the other team to pick.
    • Initial starting team is random, but known at the start of the strategy period.
    • If a team has not picked and continued losing gold for more than 30 seconds, a player that hasn’t picked is assigned a random hero and the turn resumes to the other team.
    • If one player disconnects in this stage before picking a hero, turns continue and other players are able to spawn after 30 seconds of his turn to pick. That player is assigned a random hero upon their reconnect.
    • If a player does not enter battle with his hero until after the 0:00 mark, that player's gold is removed and distrubited to all of the players on his team. Similar to if he had abandoned, but it does not count as an abandon for the sake of the game being safe to leave.
    • Players may random manually on their turn, instead of picking. However, the last picking player cannot random.
    • Repicking after randoming gives the player a new random hero. The new hero cannot be the same as the previous one.

Al menos el AP ya tiene la opción de banear, yo creo que lo tendrá después, eso le da más balance a los picks de un pub.

Is it normal that pudge can't move while using his hook ?

hace 21 horas, 神Yuri[-.-] dijo:

Is it normal that pudge can't move while using his hook ?

Yes, in DotA 2 happen the same thing.

Bye bye, hook + force combo and hook + dagger.

Hi, i wanna report a bug with points. we was from The Scourge`s team and we won the game but me and all my team lose 3 points instead win 5 points ... what happened? i won x3 games and i was 1515 points and at the 4th game which we won too (as i said) i have now 1512 ... can u check it and give me back my 3 points and the 5 points for win please? ty

hay veces en las cuales el pj desaparece del mapa tenia cilencer y cuando estaba haciendo tp desaparecio por completo del mapa

Shadow Fiend Aghanims ultimate has no healing when his ultimate comes back

vengeful spirit Does not die and revives the moment he dies