Jackpro555

Fatal Error solution

39 posts in this topic

i installed everything correctly(?) but when i pick a hero (dota), the war3 become unresponsive then auto-closed

i tried to set the compatibility into windows 7 or xp and checked run as admin but it still the same. btw im using windows 10. help me please

Edited by Noumi^Kudryavka

3 hours ago, Noumi^Kudryavka said:

i installed everything correctly(?) but when i pick a hero (dota), the war3 become unresponsive then auto-closed

i tried to set the compatibility into windows 7 or xp and checked run as admin but it still the same. btw im using windows 10. help me please

i found the culprit.. it's hotkey (any hotkey even rgc hotkey) the only difference is while using rgc hot key, the war3 become unresponsive then auto close.

while other hotkey causing fatal error but most of the time war3 freeze and need to restart my laptop just to close war3 because everything freeze. guess ill just go back to portable war3 even if it gives fatal error at the end of game.

just curious why war3 dont error while using hotkey when i create a game but when i joined rgc bot room this problem occurs

20 hours ago, hcy3127 said:

Well

I'm still getting a fatal error after a decent game

I newly and properly installed a game, but did not do Jelly+Roger tuff cuz it slows the game.

Here is the error box after I quit a game

59e1cd39c509d_2017-10-14173704.png.74bf5ec2b2be4034791ccc61c754d91f.png

This solution is for game war3 fatal error at game during you play game.

At end you get error cause of this map not becuse of game.

1 hour ago, Noumi^Kudryavka said:

i found the culprit.. it's hotkey (any hotkey even rgc hotkey) the only difference is while using rgc hot key, the war3 become unresponsive then auto close.

while other hotkey causing fatal error but most of the time war3 freeze and need to restart my laptop just to close war3 because everything freeze. guess ill just go back to portable war3 even if it gives fatal error at the end of game.

just curious why war3 dont error while using hotkey when i create a game but when i joined rgc bot room this problem occurs

Dear user...

That's not hotkey problem.. you war3 freez cause your game is not installed properly.( After game end fatal error cause of map )

see here it must show like this if you have proper setup. check here:-

xaxa.png

If you don't have war3 setup.please download it from my thread thank you...

2 hours ago, Jackpro555 said:

Dear user...

That's not hotkey problem.. you war3 freez cause your game is not installed properly.( After game end fatal error cause of map )

see here it must show like this if you have proper setup. check here:-

xaxa.png

If you don't have war3 setup.please download it from my thread thank you...

the warcraft installed properly like what shows on ss but i think this still have something to do with hotkey coz when i play without hotkey

when game start>map finished loading>wait hero cd finished>pick any hero>no war3 crash/fatal error or freeze and the game still run smoothly (if i open hotkey while on game (already picked  hero), the war3 automatically closed).

but when played with hotkey>game start>map finished loading>wait hero cd finished>pick hero>war3 crashed.

using;

RGC Warkeys 3.0b - war3 become unresponsive then auto closed

AucT Hotkeys, Tool (AHT) - after picked a hero the game last for 1-2mins then war3 auto closed with fatal error

other dota hotkeys - war3 freeze after picked a hero task manager doesnt work too, it just show up but cant click anythin on it.

hopefully someone can help me on this problem T_T

4 hours ago, Noumi^Kudryavka said:

the warcraft installed properly like what shows on ss but i think this still have something to do with hotkey coz when i play without hotkey

when game start>map finished loading>wait hero cd finished>pick any hero>no war3 crash/fatal error or freeze and the game still run smoothly (if i open hotkey while on game (already picked  hero), the war3 automatically closed).

but when played with hotkey>game start>map finished loading>wait hero cd finished>pick hero>war3 crashed.

using;

RGC Warkeys 3.0b - war3 become unresponsive then auto closed

AucT Hotkeys, Tool (AHT) - after picked a hero the game last for 1-2mins then war3 auto closed with fatal error

other dota hotkeys - war3 freeze after picked a hero task manager doesnt work too, it just show up but cant click anythin on it.

hopefully someone can help me on this problem T_T

Contact when you get free time.i can solve your problem.

if im not online you can contact me here @Jackpro555

I followed all instructions and the game is loading fine, but when I tried to join games it kicks me. So what I did is I tried to create my own local game using the newest map. I get an error that the map is too big. I tried to create old maps with Ai, then just like in rgc it kicks me and doesn't create the game. I need help with this. Btw I the option button on my Warcraft lll is not working. When I tried to open it to change settings like my mouse config (sensitivity) it just hangs and never opens it. Did you design it that way to avoid us changing it?

error.png

Edited by NoM3ts

Btw I already change the settings on my firewall and still experiencing the problem. Again when I try to join a specific game, it goes up then goes down bringing me back to the same place not joining the game

I fixed the issue on joining games, but I still get fatal error after the game and need to reopen Warcraft.

Edited by NoM3ts

3 hours ago, NoM3ts said:

I fixed the issue on joining games, but I still get fatal error after the game and need to reopen Warcraft.

You can't host new map without RGC.

And about fatal error after game end.. that's map issue it will be fix in next update.

so wait for next game..till then enjoy your time in RGC.

Have good day...

sorry for late response, i finally find out what really causing the conflict. it was the jelly roger, after i re-installed everything except jelly roger, the war3 freezing/fatal error didn't occur anymore when using hotkey.

i thought the guides was for fatal error at the end of the game (fix) but as you said it was maps fault xD

anyway thanks for the guides, compared on using portable war3 and installed war3, it's much better now coz the lag/delay reduced after i installed war3^ :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Noumi^Kudryavka said:

sorry for late response, i finally find out what really causing the conflict. it was the jelly roger, after i re-installed everything except jelly roger, the war3 freezing/fatal error didn't occur anymore when using hotkey.

i thought the guides was for fatal error at the end of the game (fix) but as you said it was maps fault xD

anyway thanks for the guides, compared on using portable war3 and installed war3, it's much better now coz the lag/delay reduced after i installed war3^ :thumbsup:

Well Jelly roger is not problem of war3 freez screen.. jelly roger theme helps you to improve you graphics and reduce lag/delay...may you have low config computer thats why..

Anyways Im happy that your problem is solved.

Enjoy your time on RGC.